Have you ever stood in front of one of those carnival mirrors?
You know, the ones that DISTORT what you actually look like?
Distort—Pull or twist out of shape; give a misleading or false account or impression of.
I know my life used to be distorted.
- Not enough money
- Always scared and worried
None of these things were the real me.
My life was DISTORTED because of the decisions I made, the actions that I took, and the lack of fruit that my life produced.
How do you spot your life is distorted apart from walking in front of a carnival mirror?
Look for these 10 clues…
- You challenge authority but won’t challenge yourself.
- You waste weekdays by get wasted on the weekends.
- You act like a know it all when you know nothing at all.
- You talk more than you listen.
- You criticize more than you create.
- You never have time for anything productive, but make time for everything that isn’t.
- You blame your situation on everything except yourself.
- You don’t trust anyone because you can’t trust yourself.
- You hate on successful people and refuse to act like a success.
- You think you’re too young, too old, too broke, the wrong color, wrong gender…
STOP Distorting your life!
P.S. It doesn’t matter how others perceive you, what matters is how YOU perceive yourself.