Grant Cardone is an American entrepreneur, New York Times best selling author, speaker and motivator.
Cardone is a respected, highly regarded master salesperson whose passion is to teach people how to sell themselves, their products and services regardless of economic climate.
His books, audio packages and seminars provide people of all professional backgrounds with the practical tools necessary to build their own economies towards the path to true freedom.
“Success is your duty, obligation, responsibility.”
Grant urges his followers and clients to make success their duty, responsibility, obligation, and to rise above out-dated, unworkable middle class myths and limitations in order to achieve true freedom for themselves and their families.
His straight-shooting viewpoints on leadership, the economy, small business, retail sales, employment, and headlines have made him a valuable resource for media seeking commentary and insights on real topics that matter.
Amongst Grant Cardone’s stellar accomplishments are:
- Internationally renowned business and sales expert.
- Author of 4 sales and business books, including New York Times best seller “If You’re Not First, You’re Last” and Axiom Award Winner “Sell or be Sold.”
- Creator of customized sales training programs for Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, success-minded individuals and entrepreneurs.
- A dynamic, highly sought after international speaker who captivates and motivates audiences with his engaging, entertaining and informative speaking style.
- Offers practical insights on sales, marketing, branding and entrepreneurship via print, digital, TV and radio media.
- Regularly appears on Fox News, Fox Business, CNBC, and MSNBC, and contributes to Entrepreneur.com, and Huffington Post.
Cardone and his team of certified sales trainers have worked with companies like; Google, Morgan Stanley, Afflac, AutoTrader, Camping World, Web Filings, NOVA University, Wayne Huizenga School of Business, Kawasaki, Cenegenics, Reinhardt Food Service, Carrier HVAC, and more.
To make his training available and affordable for sales people and sales organizations of all sizes, he developed cloud (web) based solutions allowing his sales training programs to be accessible from any phone, tablet or computer.
“Sell To Survive” (2008) The definitive sales survival manual on how to SELL your way through any economy.
“The Closer’s Survival Guide” (2009) The ultimate guide to completing the sale.
New York Times bestseller “If You’re Not First, You’re Last” (2010) Sales strategies to dominate your market and beat your competition.
“The 10X Rule” (2011) The only difference between success and failure.
“Sell or Be Sold” (2012) How to get your way in business and in life.
Cardone On-Demand and Cardone Sales University were introduced in 2010 and have become industry leaders for web-based sales training.
These are comprehensive sales training and sales management courses provided online with over 1100 segments of content broken into exact modules and curriculums.
Cardone’s online sales training universities provide sales meetings, testing, reporting, and sales solutions for every selling situation imaginable. At the start of 2013, sales organizations have viewed and tested on over 10 million videos.
Cardone is heavily involved in civic affairs, charitable organizations and has been awarded commendations by The US Senate, US Congress, Los Angeles County, US Army and more.
McNeese University honored Cardone as a one of their Distinguished Alumni and he was named #1 sales expert to follow on Twitter in 2012.
Cardone currently resides in Miami Beach with his wife, actress Elena Lyons and their daughters.