Did you receive a damaged product? Did you order the wrong book and want to return it?
When it happens, we’re here for you.
You can return the goods purchased on our e-shop within 14 days of receiving them, without giving reasons. We will return the money paid for the goods to your bank account.
Procedure for returning goods
- Please send information about withdrawal from the contract by e-mail to the address: email@example.com, including the invoice number and the order number.
- Send the goods to the address: Areál Ynot, Pražská 292, Nehvizdy, 250 81.
- Attach a copy of the invoice and order number to the goods.
- Pack the goods together with the required documents in a suitable package so that they are not damaged or destroyed.
- If you are unsure about anything, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please keep the proof of sending the goods to our address (delivery slip) carefully until the return of the goods is processed.
- We will return the money you paid for the goods within 14 days from the day of returning the goods. You always bear the costs of returning the goods to our address when withdrawing from the contract.
Recommendations for packing the goods
We recommend packing the goods in a strong cardboard lined with a layer of soft material (e.g. bubble wrap). It is advisable to use the original packaging in which you received the goods. With durable packaging, you minimize the risk of damage to the goods during transport and the subsequent investigation of who is responsible for the resulting damage.
If the returned goods are incomplete, worn, damaged or dirty, we are entitled to compensate you for the resulting damage. It is not possible to refund the purchase price for goods substantially damaged or destroyed during transport due to the use of unsuitable packaging.